Classic military-style sighting compass (also known as a lensatic).
closed dimensions: 3'' x 2.2'' x 1.2'' | 7.6 x 5.5 x 3cm
- open dimensions: 6.5'' x 2.2'' x 1.2'' | 16.5 x 5.5 x 3cm
- weight: 3.4 oz | 94 g
- resolution: 2˚in MILS
- Traditional lensatic compass with sighting mirror and sighting line integrated into the cover. Align for the most accurate bearings, whether taking or following a bearing.
- Millimeter scales and long straight edge for accurate and effective map work.
- Magnified readout provides the highest degree of accuracy without compromising readability.
- Map magnifier helps with the smaller details on any map.
- Metal body folds closed to protect the compass.
- 2˚ MILS resolution azimuth ring provides precise readings.
The 9077 is a classic military-style sighting compass (also known as a lensatic). This compass is perfect for those who want a bomber mirrored sighting compass.
The heavy-duty metal body with a long straight edge ensures easy and accurate map work. The hinged points then allow the body to be folded down to a small 3 x 2.2” unit that can slide into a pocket.
The liquid dampened vial has luminous points of reference while magnification on the vial allows for an easy read of the 2˚ resolution.