This handheld weather station that provides everything one might want to know while out on an adventure. This best in class atmospheric data center provides up-to-the-second information about the world around you.
- dimensions: 4.3'' x 2'' x 0.8'' | 10.9 x 5 x 2cm
- weight: 2.4 oz | 68 g
- Weather forecast is presented in easy to read icons that indicate improving, slightly cloudy, deteriorating, adverse or stormy weather conditions impending.
- See current temperature in Celsius and Fahrenheit as well as 24-hour Temperature history graph to understand trends; simultaneously see current and minimum wind chill.
- Understand current wind direction and speed to compare against the ideal conditions for your activity and objective. Includes a wind speed alarm.
- Blowing wind feels colder than simple air temp; understanding wind chill can dramatically impact preparations and objectives, especially as the air temp drops. Also features a wind chill alarm to alert you when conditions deteriorate.
- Day of the week, date, and time at your fingertips. Includes an alarm to get you up and out or to signal critical turn-around times set during pre-planning.
- Race timer mode, is a countdown timer to keep track of a fixed time period.
- A stopwatch function that’s great for competition, cooking, counting heart rates and more, measuring elapsed time, accumulative elapsed time or lap time and it counts laps, too.
- Predict the weather through barometric pressure - 24 hour pressure history graph, stormy alarm, measure in Hecto-Pascal, millibar, or inches of mercury.
- Altimeter measures current, minimum and maximum altitude, accumulative ascent and descent sums total ascent/descent for skiing or other gravity sports and counts laps via a ski-run counter. An altitude alarm alerts to your critical navigation elevation to keep you on route. Easily set to feet or meters.
- Measure Heat Index temperature, Relative Humidity, Dew Point temperature, and Wet Bulb temperature.
- Critical for flying and ballistics, Air Density, Relative Air Density and Density Altitude measures the temperature, air pressure and humidity effects on air density.
This handheld weather station that provides everything one might want to know while out on an adventure. This best-in -class atmospheric data center (ADC) provides up-to-the-second information about the world around you.
Ensure all necessary weather data is at your fingertips. The current temperature, wind speed, and wind chill can be displayed while changes and updates allow you to predict any upcoming weather. If you tend to get a bit lost in the moment, a handy chill alarm can be set to go off in case the conditions deteriorate. Relative humidity, including the heat index, dew point temperature, and wet bulb temperature can also be displayed and tracked.
An altimeter allows you to measure where you have been and where you are going. Whether climbing a 14er or tracking ski-run laps, the altitude alarm can alert you to critical navigation elevation to keep you on route.
Don’t worry about bringing multiple electronics on your expedition, the ADC can act as your watch, stopwatch, and alarm clock.