This vintage, collectible gentleman's compass that pays tribute to more than a century of innovation.
- dimensions: 2 x 2 x 0.6 | 5 x 5 x 1.5cm
- weight: 2.2oz | 62g
- A classic turn-of-the-century pocket-watch style design can be slid into almost any pocket or placed into your everyday carry bag.
- Vintage cardinal direction point faceplate art with lift arm needle.
- Swivel-style lid easily opens to showcase compass or handy mirror for signaling.
- Sleek lid allows a surface to engrave, great as a keepsake gift.
- Milled aluminum body is durable and scratch resistant.
- Made in the USA - Riverton, Wyoming.
DETAILSThis vintage, collectible gentleman's compass that pays tribute to more than a century of innovation.
Modeled after an original D.W. Brunton design, the 1894 has a swivel-style lid with mirror, classic cardinal direction points, and a lift arm that stops needle movement to extend the life of this historic tool.
Brunton compasses are proudly made in the USA. All transits and the bulk of compasses are designed, developed, hand-built, and sold across the world via our factory and global headquarters in Riverton, Wyoming.
As true specialists in high quality tools, our aim is to inspire, educate, and support professional pursuits and outdoor exploration.