A compact and sturdy sighting inclinometer that allows for quick and accurate vertical angle measurements in the field.
- dimensions: 2.5 x 3.5 x 0.5" | 76.3 x 8.8 x 1.3cm
- weight: 11.8oz | 335.6g
- resolution: 1˚
- Offers precision readings with 1/2° accuracy and 1° resolution markings.
- Allows for 3 different scales:
- Scale 1: Degrees ±90°
- Scale 2: Slope ±150°
- Scale 3: 66' Forestry Chain; 0-200'
- Dual readings for a left or right side readout.
- Offers up to 10x magnification with an adjustable lens.
- Designed with durability in mind, with an CNC machined anodized aluminum housing and shock absorbing silicone cover.
- Use as a standalone unit or thread onto a Jacob’s Staff or non-magnetic tripod to shoot accurate bearings
- Comes with a protective leather case, perfect for carrying in the field.
- Made in the USA in Riverton, WY.
DETAILSA quick and easy way to ensure precise vertical readings during forestry work. This sighting inclinometer is extremely useful for measuring heights of objects in the field and providing slope angles for surveying and other applications.
The Omnisight sighting inclinometer allows the simultaneous measurement of vertical angles and percent grade and features a plumb-bob style clinometer mounted on high-precision bearings.
A durable and steadfast CNC machined aluminum housing ensures ruggedness and reliability, while a silicon cover makes it comfortable to hold and carry.
Available in a LED option, for a light piping illuminated readout that gives a clear bright reading even in low light.
Brunton compasses are proudly made in the USA. All transits and the bulk of compasses are designed, developed, and hand-built in our factory in Riverton, WY and are sold across the world via our global headquarters in Louisville CO.
As true specialists in high quality tools, our aim is to inspire, educate, and support professional pursuits and outdoor exploration.