A more traditional design, the Conventional Brunton uses Alnico II magnets and a "V" cut sapphire jewel bearing for smooth movement. Conventional suspension offers premium performance when used the needle is properly balanced. Because the body is die cast aluminum, the Conventional Brunton is both accurate and durable.
- Alnico II magnets for accurate readings
- Induction dampened needle settles quickly
- Vertical angle measurements to +/-90° in 1° increments
- Percent grade scale with 5% increments
- Sapphire jewel bearing allows for smooth needle movement
- Declination adjustable to +/-180°
- Short and long sights for accurate measurements
- Precision aligned mirror with convenient "see-through" sighting capability
- Cast aluminum body makes the Conventional Pocket Transit nearly indestructible
- Compatible with ball & socket tripod mount for increased accuracy
- Leather case included
- Overall dimensions: 3.1''x2.8''x1.3''
- Weight: 6.8 oz.
- Made in the USA
Brunton is committed to making the most reliable and accurate navigation instruments on the planet. Because these tools endure rigorous field conditions, they need to be recalibrated on occasion. Brunton offers full repair service for most models. We appreciate your kind understanding.