A traditional scouting compass that works 24-7! The luminous readout enables navigation at any time while a larger baseplate is perfect for trip planning and classic route-finding.
- dimensions: 4.1" x 2.4" x 0.6" | 10.4 x 6.2 x 1.5 cm
- weight: 1.3 oz | 36 g
- resolution: 2˚ for 0-360˚
- TruArc™ Global Needle tilts up to 20˚ for balanced use world wide.
- Tool-free declination adjustment is simple and fast to orient magnetic north to true north.
- Inch scale and two imperial Romer scales for accurate and effective map work.
- Travel a bearing well after dark, the luminous azimuth ring, magnetic needle, direction of travel arrow and sight will glow brightly for up to 8 hours.
- Map magnifier helps with the smaller details on any map.
- 2˚ resolution azimuth ring provides accurate readings.
- Made in the USA in Riverton, WY.