This streamlined, everyday carry, collectible gentleman's compass pays tribute to the Brunton heritage.
- dimensions: 2 x 2 x 0.6 | 5 x 5 x 1.5cm
- weight: 2.2oz | 62g
- A classic turn-of-the-century pocket-watch style design can be slid into almost any pocket or placed into your everyday carry bag.
- Topographic faceplate art with lift arm needle.
- Swivel-style lid easily opens to showcase compass or handy mirror for signaling.
- Sleek lid allows a surface to engrave, great as a keepsake gift.
- Milled anodized aluminum body is durable and scratch resistant.
- Made in the USA - Riverton, Wyoming.
DETAILSThe perfect addition to an everyday carry kit. This streamlined, blacked-out pocket compass can slide into almost any pant pocket, look like one of the latest gadgets, or can perform the duties of a groomsman gift that will never go out of style.
An updated look to our original D.W. Brunton pocket compass design, the Teton Topo has a swivel-style lid with mirror and a lift arm that stops needle movement. The black anodized finish keeps scratches and dings to a minimum, and the compass is finished with a graphic topographic tribute to the history of Brunton.
Brunton compasses are proudly made in the USA. All transits and the bulk of compasses are designed, developed, and hand-built in our factory in Riverton, WY and are sold across the world via our global headquarters in Louisville CO.
As true specialists in high quality tools, our aim is to inspire, educate, and support professional pursuits and outdoor exploration.