Brunton Transits are designed and produced to be used and kept for a long time (if not a lifetime). Sometimes "life happens" and you might need to replace a part because of wear and tear or an accident.
We have a selection of Transit Repair Kits to help take care of the most common repair, the need to replace the glass and/or mirror, so you can continue to use your Brunton Transit for many years to come. Please confirm the model of your Transit prior to purchase.
CONVENTIONAL/INTERNATIONALFITS: Conventional and International Transits (2061, 2001)
INCLUDES: (1) washer/bellow, (1) TruArc Ring, (1) Bellow, (1) Mirror, (1) new cover glass, (1) Cover glass retainer
COMPROFITS: ComPro Transits (5007, 5008)
INCLUDES: (1) Washer/bellow, (1) TruArc Ring, (1) Bellow, (1) Mirror, (1) O-ring for cover glass, (1) Retainer for cover glass, (1) new cover glass
FITS: Geo Transits (5009, 5010)
INCLUDES: (1) TruArc washer, (1) Mirror, (1) O-ring for cover glass, (1) new cover glass, (1) cover glass retainer, (1) jewel mount cushion
FITS: Axis Transits (5011, 5012)
INCLUDES: (1) TruArc washer, (1) O-ring for cover glass, (1) new cover glass, (1) cover glass retainer, (1) jewel mount cushion
REPAIRSSometimes, the repair is out of your skillset or your Transit needs to be recalibrated. We do offer the opportunity to have most products serviced and/or repaired. We will need to confirm that we have the parts for your particular Transit, but below is a list of fees for parts and service (return shipping included).
- Recertification and Calibration: $50.00 ea. Transit
- Repairs: $125.00 ea. Transit
- Transits purchased within 1 year are considered under warranty if they are deemed a manufacturing defect
- Transits with serial numbers less than 10 digits will have limited service options due to the age of parts and tooling. Servicing will be under the discretion of the Brunton service team.
- *Brunton can repair or replace broken glass, mirrors, “sticky needles”, cleaning, etc. However, body damage or broken hinges are not repairable. To schedule a repair, please click on the "HELP" button at the bottom, right corner of this page.